Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default trickle battery charger

On 11/25/2010 7:45 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
Pulled all the seasonal batteries and put on a pallet. Went to trickle
charge them and found the little charger dead. After only thirty
years.

Its most similar to this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/2-6-amp...ger-45005.html

I have a large charger for starting. I need a unit for winter tending
and recharging if the lights are left on and a battery goes down. Now,
I've been mostly dissatisfied with horrible freight stuff.

Can anyone suggest an offer like above with a higher quality?

Karl

Karl, are you wanting to charge them all in parallel?
If so, I'd look at the DSR Pro series from Schumacher.
They make some nice stuff for the purpose, but might be pricey.
If your batteries are mostly of the same approx size and amperage,

--
I can see 2012 from my front porch