Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How my trailer looks now

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:12:35 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:09:27 -0600, "Pete C."

On 2010-11-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:56:04 -0600, Ignoramus26455
wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

It's Texas, not some cramped city, we don't need to back up.

It's a long way around a longhorn. vbg

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.