Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

In article ,
bud-- wrote:

George Tenet, head of the CIA, assured Colin Powell of the accuracy of
all the "facts". Then the "facts" one-by-one turned into non-facts. But
George Tenet got the "Medal of Freedom" from Bush 2. (So did "you're
doing a heck of a job, Brownie".)

Mr. Tenant was a holdover from the Clinton Administration. Since his
tenure there was distinguished by getting the intelligence that resulted
in us bombing a Sudanese Aspirin Factory and the Chinese Embassy in
Belgrade, I have no idea why he was still around for the Bush
administration to keep him on.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke