Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud-- Bud-- is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
Country wrote:
On Nov 24, 3:39 pm, (Larry W) wrote:
In article

,Country
wrote:
...snipped...
Severe fuel shortages are coming. At least that's what military higher-
ups are saying.
...snipped...

Are these the same military higher-ups who said we would find weapons of
mass destruction in Iraq?

Wasn't that the CIA?

Well, I was thinking about Colin Powell doing his dog and pony show
on TV when I wrote that, but you have a point, he was out of the military
at that time and was Secretary of State.

George Tenet, head of the CIA, assured Colin Powell of the accuracy of
all the "facts". Then the "facts" one-by-one turned into non-facts. But
George Tenet got the "Medal of Freedom" from Bush 2. (So did "you're
doing a heck of a job, Brownie".)

--
bud--