Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Green Deal - new jobs insulating 3.5 million homes.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:11:13 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

A house insulated with 50mm Celotex on the inside needs only a

f@rt
lighting every few hours to keep warm.

That depends entirely on how big the house is, and the boiler size,.

I am fully specced to regs and I still need 10KW continuous at -5C and a
15mph wind to mantain 17C.

cough That is a fart compared to maintaining a similar temp here in
similar conditions, the 38kW boiler runs pretty much non-stop...

--
Cheers
Dave.