Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default trickle battery charger

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Pulled all the seasonal batteries and put on a pallet. Went to trickle
charge them and found the little charger dead. After only thirty
years.

Its most similar to this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/2-6-amp...ger-45005.html

I have a large charger for starting. I need a unit for winter tending
and recharging if the lights are left on and a battery goes down. Now,
I've been mostly dissatisfied with horrible freight stuff.

Can anyone suggest an offer like above with a higher quality?

Karl

http://www.harborfreight.com/automat...ger-42292.html
This Harborfreight charger seems to have pretty good reviews, might be worth
a try for the money. Other than that I've heard the Battery Tender is good.

There is also this on board one:

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-amp-...ner-99857.html

I'm kind of interested in, but for a few more dollars I can buy a Schumacher
on board charger.

RogerN