Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Dan[_14_] Dan[_14_] is offline

Default smart tweezers

On 11/19/2010 11:00 AM, flipper wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 02:29:59 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:20:20 -0800, John Larkin

Which is why you should always grab a few extra.

That, of course, guarantees at least two trips to the parts bin with
quantities failing to sum upon return. You've simply increased the
work minimum, missing quantity distribution, and information entropy
as to where the loss will occur, causing an expansion of the futile
search area from the immediate work space to the entire path back to
the bin, exponentially compounded by 'stuck on shoe' and related
phenomena carrying the part to uncorrelated hinterlands.

Dude, is that medicinal or home-grown? %-}

Cheers!
Rich

Murphy's been know to drive people to drink and drugs but I just...
well, I call it colorful language. Often LOUD, too.

Also known as applying the cuss wrench.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired