Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Electricity generation fuel is a lock. Half of all electricity is generated
by coal, none of which is imported and of which we have a 200-year supply on
hand. The rest of our electricity is generated by hydroelectric, nuclear,
and (mostly) natural gas. We do import a bunch of NG, but we don't need to.
We've got oodles of the stuff readily available.

You just keep telling yourself there's nothing to worry about, and then
watch the terrorists break into the coal mines and put anthrax in there.
Poof. Poison electricity, all over the grid.