Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

In article ,
Country wrote:
On Nov 24, 3:39*pm, (Larry W) wrote:
In article

,Country
wrote:

...snipped...
Severe fuel shortages are coming. At least that's what military higher-
ups are saying.

...snipped...

Are these the same military higher-ups who said we would find weapons of
mass destruction in Iraq?

--
* *There are no stupid questions, but there are lots of stupid answers.

* * *Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar. org

Wasn't that the CIA?

Well, I was thinking about Colin Powell doing his dog and pony show
on TV when I wrote that, but you have a point, he was out of the military
at that time and was Secretary of State. At any rate, I suppose he, the
military, and the CIA were just reporting what they were told to.