Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

On 11/24/2010 3:42 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
Tony Miklos wrote:

[snip]

Before I left PA, we could pick and choose our electricity providers,
just like picking our phone company. Problem is it's still the same
wires coming to your house.

There might be no difference except in the billing.

Exactly my point.

BTW, I live in one of the few parts of Texas that doesn't allow choosing
electric "suppliers". We also have relatively low rates. Ti's about 10 cents
per KWH.

In PA with the old "PP&L" (Pennsylvania Power and Light) we had cheap
rates, then when the government changed the rules to break up the
monopolies it kept going up and up. Here in east TN it's about 11
cents/KWH. I can choose to pay more and 'sponsor' some windmills but I
haven't done that yet.