Mike in Idaho

Default Aligning jointer knives with magnets

Mmmm...good point. Guess I'll go back and realign them again.

Mike

"Bridger" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:32:48 GMT, "Mike in Idaho" wrote:

Thanks, good point. In fact, since I have access to a machine shop I
probably could have made a nice flat aluminum bar with cuttouts for my
wrench, but ah well -- I only spent $30. I'll have to try removing the
springs and see if that makes it easier.

Although, if one blade is more proud than the others, technically

speaking
it should wear faster and eventually be in line with the other 2

anyway...

Mike

nope. it'll just get dull faster and thump the wood even harder....