Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

On Nov 23, 8:40*pm, Andy wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:13*pm, (David Combs) wrote:

For emergencies only, I have a still-in-original-box kerosene
heater.
Also, what do YOU do for keeping around the ability
to heat an area if and when the power goes out
for eg a week or so?

Thanks!

David

If the power is that unreliable, I'd be making plans to move or switch
electric providers.

Have a great day,

http://intouch.org/magazine/daily-de....happynews.com

Severe fuel shortages are coming. At least that's what military higher-
ups are saying. Where are any of the electric providers going to get
fuel to produce electricity then? Where are you going to get food when
the trucks stop running and the grocery shelves are empty?

-C-