Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Darn thieves! (and darn traffic cameras)

In the Rochester, NY area. Cameras on poles are all over the place. I
personally am aware of 20 or more. Looking out over roads, bridges,
etc. I'm not totally sure why they are there. Of course, if I asked,
I'd not expect an honest answer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Evan" wrote in message

Thank 9/11 and government grants but traffic cameras are out there
pretty much everywhere in the US now to be able to keep a lookout
for trouble at many levels of the government...

Traffic cameras and interconnected radio communications systems
for first responders have gotten hundreds of millions of dollars in
government funding in the past 10 years...

~~ Evan