Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default Looking forward to my first TSA search

Steve B wrote:
I had bypass surgery. I have several wires in me that were used to hold my
sternum and other things together. On x ray, they look like squiggly wires
and twisted together on the ends. I'm sure I am going to cause quite a stir
when they body scan me. It's quite a lot of wire. I also have two silver
clips on my vas deferens in my scrotum, and I wonder what they'll say about
those. But the wires in my chest could look like some part of a device, or
wire that is holding something on to my body. I'll just go through the test
like anyone, and won't give them a clue, and see how they treat me. Maybe
I'll make the news.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

They already popped somebody's urine bag with their grubby hands. He had
to travel **** soaked.

Let's all take a **** on the 4th amendment.

--
LSMFT