Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default "Bad Gas" -- WTF and gloat

OIC.. I didn't know about the internal reinforcement parts, but I assumed
that there was a leakage problem, either around the windshield or the
roof/gutter seam.

--
WB

wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 08:36:07 -0500, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

The truck body looks to be fairly solid from a distance, but that hole in
the windshield post seems like an odd place for a rust hole, if that's
what
it is (just to the left of the dash knob marked C.. choke? looks more like
cigarette lighter).

Not out of the ordinary to rust there - there is another peice of
steel spotwelded in right about there, and it formed a rust trap,
particularly if the indsheild seal leaked.