Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SK hand tool, sadness and silliness abounds

Gunner Asch on Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:26:49 -0800
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:29:38 -0500, Wes
wrote:

Jim Stewart wrote:

When I was a kid, the telephone company installed
a new dial switching center and junked the manual
system. Every relay, tube, patch panel and power
supply was smashed before it was auctioned off to
the scrapmonger.

And our government takes perfectly good ammo that passed a certain age and sells it to
companies that destroy it by separating it bullet, powerer, case, they also have to kill
the primer.

Then I buy it from that company that bought it and put it back together with a new primer
after swaging the primer pocket since military ammo tends to have crimped in pockets.

Our administration tried to totally destroy it recently but Congress put a stop to that.

If they want some ammo unloaded, send it to me, I'll give my word to fire it by a certain
date for free. Currently .30-06 and .45 acp would be welcome. If they need some 5.56
stuff shot, I'll buy an AR a bit sooner than I'm planning.

Wes

Id be happy to destroy a carload as well

Me Three! I even have a hand truck to help with moving it!
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!