Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
F. Bertolazzi F. Bertolazzi is offline

Default There IS Justice

flipper:

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:32:38 +0100, "F. Bertolazzi"
wrote:

snip

If I remember well, yor government moves about 40% of the GDP, so that's
what they're stealing you. Here is more like 66%.

Get rid of the black guy before you end up like us.

Gee whiz, he tells us everybody over there just loves him to death.

Our ex-communist party, badly defeated in the last three elections, cheered
a lot for his election. Poor kids.
In the next ones, hopefully, they will be erased.

Course, he also says you guys love being taxed so we need to get some
more of that happiness going on over here too.

Right. Health care is a wonderful source of waste.

Moreover, if doctors are not allowed to report illegal aliens, as here, you
will end up hosting, instead of people that wants to work and pay as few
taxes as they can (also to afford medical coverage), people that will not
pay taxes anyway (because they can't, since their business sector is
classified as criminal) and get medical assistance anyway.