Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default There IS Justice

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell:

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell:

Who do you thionk pays corporate taxes other than their customers?

The shareholders.

How do you figure that? If the customers don;t buy their products,
there is no profit to tax. No profit means no dividends for the
stockholders.

So what? We were talking about who pays the income taxes of the producers.
If there were non income taxes the gross profit would be the same as the
net one.

Anyway, why bother to create and maintain two different "taps" instead of
one? Simple. Politicians don't want us to know how much money they are
stealing us.

And? You think that's unique?

By no means. I was only talking about something I know.

In Italy we even have part of the income taxes on wages "paid by the
employer", and part by the employee. Just for not letting the employee know
how much he really pays.

And? You think that's unique?

By no means. I was only talking about something I know.

That allows to let poor people pay just 2% of taxes.

No tax on food in supermarkets, but there is sales tax at restaurants
in the US.

Exactly as here, after all. 2% is no big deal, while served food has the
"usual" 20% VAT.

It has whatever the state and county sales tax is. Here it is 6%, so
how much is your government ripping YOU off?

If I remember well, yor government moves about 40% of the GDP, so that's
what they're stealing you. Here is more like 66%.

Get rid of the black guy before you end up like us.

He's mixed race, and I didn't vote for him.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist! I m just a very ticked
off scientist!!!