Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default There IS Justice

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:57:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote:

flipper:

It's even easier than that. Church--- no filing.

Yes, but I can't see why they should be treated differently than other
companies. The whole "no profit" sector smells like scam.

Or, conversely, I can't see why people and companies that produce should be
taxed at all. Taxes should be paid by consumers. The more you consume, the
more you use public infrastructure (directly or indirectly).

Who do you thionk pays corporate taxes other than their customers?

Depends on whether you buy American stuff, or Chinese stuff. The
Chinese companies don't pay US corporate taxes. Or FICA, unemployment
insurance, liability insurance, workman's comp, property tax, or
business license fees. The American companies do it for them.

A sales tax would hit US and Chinese products equally.

John