Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce[_7_] Bruce[_7_] is offline

Default Why you should convert your vehicle to flex fuel

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 09:56:39 -0600, Ignoramus3297

On 2010-11-20, Steve Lusardi wrote:
Jim,
Your research is incomplete. The evidence is just below our border in Mexico. Please don't resort to throwing names like most
leftards do when presented with the facts. If you consider the surface area required to harvest oil bearing produce that equates
to just 50% of our current petroleum consumption, there would be no available room for food production. Even if there would be
with the advent of shelved production of algae, the demand on our existing water resources would exceed their capacity by a very
large margin. Also, because oil is still the best battery known (With the exception of Nuclear), there is no known substitute.
Think energy density. Not only does that energy medium have to exist, it must also be competitive in cost. Nobody will cut their
standard of living on purpose nor should they. Please also remember that technical innovation can never be legislated. Shame on
those that think otherwise.

As oils gets more expensive due to cheap oil having been extracted,
the equation may change and formerly expensive sources of energy will
become competitive.

Of course. In fact as the price of crude goes up it makes even
marginal sources of petroleum economical to produce :-)

Cheers,

Bruce