Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default SK hand tool, sadness and silliness abounds

Tim Wescott wrote:

What do you want to bet that at some time in the past some enterprising
businessman got the bright idea of buying surplus ammo and selling it
back to the government as new?

I may be 100% civilian, but one of the points that I've learned from
histories is that it's hard to win a war with munitions that don't work
when you need them.

I have no idea but with munitions you don't want them to over or under perform. Either
one can get people killed.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller