Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus3297 Ignoramus3297 is offline

Default Hurco KMB1 Manuals

On 2010-11-20, Bob La Londe wrote:
I just bought an old KMB1. Whether or not it turns out to be a good deal
remains to be seen. I'll go pick it up in the next few days. I was really
just hoping for good mechanicals, but then I thought... gee it would sure be
nice if I could get the electronics going. Then I started looking for
manuals on-line. First for free ones, and then to see if I could buy them.
I have not called or e-mailed Hurco yet, but I could not find them
otherwise. I figure its going to cost me if I have to buy them from Hurco,
and if I have to do that I want to be sure I have the exact model read off
the machine before I do.

Anybody know where I might find the manuals on-line just to start wrapping
my mind around the machine?

Hurco is still around, I spoke to them at the IMTS show. Looks like an
excellent machine. Keep us posted.