Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
John Corliss[_2_] John Corliss[_2_] is offline

Default How to print & frame a roughly 5'x10' google satellite view ona wall

Craig wrote:
Dr Rig wrote:
I have a wall that I want to cover with roughly a 5 foot by 10 foot
"picture" frame of a google satellite view of the surrounding area.

All I can offer are a couple of freeware poster-printing apps:

Easy Poster Printer:
http://gdsoftware.dk/

PosterRazor
http://posterazor.sourceforge.net/

Haven't tried either.

There's also Posteriza:

http://www.posteriza.com/es/index.php?lang=en_US

--
John Corliss BS206. Because of all the Googlespam, I block almost all
posts sent through Google Groups. I also block as many posts from

No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, share, spy, time-limited,
trial or web wares OR warez for me, please.