Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
M.L. M.L. is offline

Default How to print & frame a roughly 5'x10' google satellite view on a wall

I have a wall that I want to cover with roughly a 5 foot by 10 foot
"picture" frame of a google satellite view of the surrounding area.

All I can offer are a couple of freeware poster-printing apps:

Easy Poster Printer:
http://gdsoftware.dk/

PosterRazor
http://posterazor.sourceforge.net/

+1 for PosterRazor.

Poster apps print your pic over multiple letter-sized pages that you
stitch together to form a single large picture. Best for enlarging
vector graphics. I have my doubts that Google satellite images are
high enough resolution for such an enlargement. However, this method
will cost little to experiment.