Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default There IS Justice

flipper wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:03:21 +0100, "F. Bertolazzi"
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Sure. Just "corporate" (*) taxes on their profits.

Most are strugling to pay their bills

No profit? No corporate taxes due. Easy.

It's even easier than that. Church--- no filing.

Boy, are you naive! Non profits have very complex returns, to prove
they are non profit. My old computer club was read the riot act for
tossing a couple dead, five year old Commodore 64 computers, instead of
selling them for scrap.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist! I m just a very ticked
off scientist!!!