Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Faulty ALL Function on Comcast Remote Control

jeff_wisnia wrote:

The "ALL" button on my Comcast "Custom 3 Device Remote Control" has
stopped working properly and only switches the cable box on and off, but
no longer controls the TV.

It's not a "synchronization" problem, I know how to fix that.

When I press the ALL button, only the "Cable" button lights, and it
blinks 3 times.

I have to press the "TV" button and then the "Power" button to turn the
TV on or off.

I can also turn the cable box on or off by pressing the "Cable" button
and then the "Power" button.

I can't find anything in the Remote Control manual describing this
faulty action of the "ALL" button.

Let them fix the problem, since you're paying them for the service.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist! I m just a very ticked
off scientist!!!