Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default I never throw anything away

wrote in
:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:39:11 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:43:10 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news:gtf8e69t90it2hbf4n46mj86k3ip63tire@ 4ax.com:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:09:43 -0500,
wrote:

I have a problem throwing stuff away too. I have 2 sheds and a room
in the house that look like this too.

Your mission, find the Harley in this picture (1970 FLH)

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/garage.jpg

Hey look y'all. A pathway over here.

My pathway is in the shape of a "J". I can really git around in
there..

For the poster that called "gray wire?" next to the scooter. That
is a paint sprayer hose. Right beside the cycle, next to the wood
that is too short.

I think gfretwell's pic is gonna become the Mona Lisa of a.h.r.

Maybe he will add pics of the two sheds. That ought to be a hoot.

This is the shed(s) actually 2 back to back. The bricks are pavers
dumpsterdived from my wife's construction dumpsters and the back shed
is block and steel scavenged from the same place.

I will open the doors and shoot pictures if you want.
on the side is a bunch of roof tile and more pavers

The steel doors and glass block in the back shed were scavenged too.

http://gfretwell.com/electrical/bric...ed%20house.jpg

I see you learned well from the 3 little pigs. Brick. How did you get in
on the DIY show unlimited landscape budget?

(really is a decent shed)