Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
geoff wrote:

The real problem for positive drivers is other cars like denise, ****
all to do with bikes

Sadly not. Bikers are vermin.

I'm forced to agree.. the number of times a biker has nearly wrapped himself
around the side of my car because he thinks I am going to slow down to a
crawl on bends and islands is amazing. I don't think they are taught
anything about riding at all.

I notice that it tends to be the BABs that do it most. They think they know
how to ride a bike but forget that cars don't need to slow to a crawl just
because the road is wet and don't bother to look to see if the car that
going around the island has stopped or has just carried on at the speed
limit because nothing was coming before cutting across all lanes.
They appear to be a bit shocked when they discover the car is still next to
them in the adjacent lane.
I do wonder if its the helmet that restricts their vision or maybe it
overheats their brains and sends them stupid.

Not all bikers are like this but there are quite a few who I have had to
brake for when I shouldn't have to.
I expect the drive a BMW when not on their bikes.