Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
As we know the malicious, nasty, spiteful, spineless little **** has
grassed me up to trading standards.

They don't accept anonymous complaints. So if the little ****bag wants to
pursue that, he will have to provide a genuine, verifiable name &
address - in which case I will be informed & will publish it.

To my knowledge there have been no complaints to TS about you.

The exact wording is

I think you need to tell one of your recommended service providers to stop
claiming he harasses customers into paying for work done.
In the usenet postings

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....o+git&lnk=nl&#

He states that he got a woman who was slow paying to pay by texting her
every hour for two days.
He doesn't think this is harassment but I do, could you clarify if it does
count as harassment as he just gets abusive about it.

TS may ask you what you did and explain what you did wrong.
If you hadn't been so pigheaded and actually admitted that you were doing
something wrong and had said you wouldn't do it again instead of telling me
and others that it wasn't harassment there would have been no need to seek
clarification.
As it stands the ball is in your court to show that you are not some thug
who likes to abuse people, etc. as no complaint has been made but I wouldn't
bet that they are not reading this group.

If they do something then its your own doing as I have no control over your
behaviour either here or at work nor of their behaviour.
I don't get abusive with you or others, I'm not behaving like the thug here.

BTW why do you think its anonymous, if one of their staff had read it they
could take exactly the same action as they can now.

I will state it again for you (is this four times or five?), don't brag
about your wrong doings in a public forum, you don't know who is listening.
Some people don't have the tolerance that your drinking buddies have.