Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
news
On 14/11/2010 20:47, dennis@home wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Would you like to actually admit that you are wrong here?

No, but I will if you paste the link so I can check the source, I
wouldn't trust *you* to tell me the time.

There you go SFB

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/...ng/reclaim.htm

now you can admit you are wrong, you stupid retard

OK.

Wow, was that actually dennis admitting he got something wrong?

Its not the first time, however geof can't read so he needs me to say yes or
no.
You will notice a lot of posts after this one where he still hasn't realised
I said I was wrong.
Later on he claims to have a physics degree which I find hard to believe
unless its from a uni in Bombay as he can't actually read.