Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Led vs LCD TVs and 720 pixels vs 1080.

wrote

As I was paying for my TV, an elderly man was buying a 27" TV and the
salesman got him to take the Monster cables. I bet the cables cost a
quarter or a third of what the TV cost. And the profit they made on
the cable far exceeds what they made on the TV.

So, who knows what they would do in a store to push a specific model
TV that has a spiff in it for the salesman.

If you need HDMI cables, go to Amazon and buy the $4 ones. They works as
well as the $30+ cords. When I had my DirecTV setup, the installer left me
a couple of extras also.