Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default There IS Justice

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:06:34 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
That aside, my favorite charity is St. Mary's Food Bank.

But I _never_ give to "corner bums"... the "need money for food"
types. The local TV here filmed one of those walking a block and
getting into his Mercedes :-(

I sure wouldn't put it past that same "corner bum" to make his next stop St.
Mary's Food Bank, though...!

Could be. But, during the year, St. Mary's Food Bank primarily
dispenses/delivers boxes of food to known families, with
cafeteria-style-walk-in limited to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I'll have you know that I have never once referred to anyone here
as being a member of the ignorant, hateful, ugly, mooching class.

I have always been kind, referring to them by their own chosen
name... Democrats O:-)