Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Led vs LCD TVs and 720 pixels vs 1080.

On Nov 18, 3:19*pm, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Nov 18, 3:09*pm, Ron wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:50*pm, jamesgangnc wrote:

On Nov 18, 11:42*am, Ron wrote:

I know what I said. I'm talking about the SAME source on a 720 vs 1080
TV. I NEVER said that a 1080p wasn't a better source than
720p.........sheesh.

You didn't say anything about the same source. * The word source isn't
in your comment anywhere.

If the source is 720p and you view it native then obviously it doesn't
help any to have a 1080p capable display.

If the source being viewed is 1080p (Blu-ray) on a 50" 720 TV from
10-12 ft away, it's going to look the same as it would on a 50" 1080
TV from 10-12 ft away. It's only going to look better on the 1080 as
you move closer to the TV.

You keep telling yourself that while I watch my bluray movies and play
my ps3 at 1080p.

I don't have to tell myself anything. It is well documented by many
reputable sources all over the web.