Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default Red Green Building your own airplane

On Nov 18, 12:42*pm, Bill wrote:
Denis G. wrote:
On Nov 17, 1:10 pm, *wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HioV-vQvqio

BOOOOO!!!!!

You might as well have posted a ****ing transcript.

I expected to see Red Green building an airplane, not sitting there reading

I confess, I wanted to see the aeroplane too. *I thought we'd at least
see an interesting contraption with a hood ornament balancing on the
precipice of his garage, him seat-belted in, giving a last-minute check
and admiration to his duct tape joinery, *pontificating as just he knows
how ... showing increasing curiosity with the fuel gauge so close to E
with the plane tilted up like that...probably just broken--you know how
they make things overseas!

Bill

http://www.veoh.com/collection/RedGr...994471bh59Kb6f

I'm sorry, I did the best I could. *Red's a professional! * * I had
forgotten how quick his jokes go by, and his Canadianism.

Bill- Hide quoted text -

I heard him on an NPR radio show and he was chatting with fans on the
air. I haven't seen his shows, but he struck me as clever and very
quick-witted in exchanges with calls to the show. The host of the
show (Larry Meiller) found him hilarious. It might be fun to read his
book.