Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

dennis@home wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message

Not in the last 20 years... As to "so what?", don't you feel any
responsibility to contribute accurate information if you are going
to post your opinion as fact on public fora?

If i were answering a question then yes I would try to be accurate,
that's why I don't answer questions when I don't know anything about
it.

Is that why you made the claim about VAT fraud you idiot?

When its general discussion then so what? Anyone can be wrong and it
would be just as foolish to base anything critical on one unknown
persons statements as it would to rely on a stranger in the pub.

So you ****ed up yet again & spouted crap from your arse as usual?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk