Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

Stop trying to weedle out of it

You refused.
I want it in winter, I can film it and put your crashes on YouTube.

We might even be able to try out some of the technology TMH was on
about last week when they need to put fluids into you.

We could get Matty to make up some of the bits with his angle
grinder, and use an impact driver to put them in.

Yeah but no but yeah but no but..., Oh my god! I SO can't believe you just
said that! Shut up! I ain't even done nuffin! Don't go giving me evils!

Dennis is Vicky Pollard & ICMFP.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk