Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default There IS Justice

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:18:23 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:00:34 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:04:09 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

[snip]
They are a tax exempt church, yet use it as a political tool. Can
you say tax fraud?

Really good point, Michael! Maybe a case can be made for removing
their 501(c)3 exemption:

http://www.irs.gov/charities/charita...=96099,00.html

That's why I called for an audit. legitimate non profits lose their
501(c)3 exemptions for pit picking reasons, so a blatant misuse deserves
full scrutiny.

I think the problem with your theory is they don't seem to 'endorse'
candidates so the rest is viewed as 'freedom of speech'.

They have already had laws passed in some states to stop what they
are doing. Interupting Military funerals is a terrorist act, in my book.

Make up a sub-sonic sound truck and go shake their church every time
they are "in session" :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I'll have you know that I have never once referred to anyone here
as being a member of the ignorant, hateful, ugly, mooching class.

I have always been kind, referring to them by their own chosen
name... Democrats O:-)