Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

dennis@home wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

So who ****ed up then? Come on, admit it. It was you.

It was you, I know what pans are suitable, I didn't know if the pans
were suitable and trying them is the easy option.
You appear to think that trying something is wrong, do you have kids
or have you yet to try anything new?
I think its a good bet that you wouldn't know what pans would work
even if it were written on them and you wouldn't try them because you
think the thing will explode if you do.

I would have read the manual for the induction hob. I'll repeat it for you

http://www.kompernass.com/pages/_pdf...094a7cfc43.pdf

Now look at page 2 of the manual. It says

This appliance is not intended for use by individuals (including children)
with restricted physical, physiological or intellectual abilities or
deficiences in experience and/or knowledge unless they are supervised by a
person responsible for their safety or receive from this person instruction
in how the appliance is to be used.

And from page 3

Use only cookware that is suitable for induction cookers:
Suitable are pots and pans with a base made of steel or cast iron. These
are recognisable either
through the markings on the pan or if a magnet clings to the base of the
pan.
Unsuitable are all types of cookware made of metals to which a magnet does
not cling, for example aluminium, copper and stainless steel, as well as
those made of porcelain, glass, ceramics and plastics.

Page 2 says YOU should not attempt to use an induction hob.

--
Adam