Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Drilling bench dog holes?

On 11/17/10 7:14 PM, Upscale wrote:
wrote in message
But, as I mentioned before.. it's a WORK BENCH, not a dining room table.

Boy, have you got a shock coming. I've met people who worship their work
benches infinitely more than any dining room table.

It's no shock to me..... no, I take that back. I'm often shocked by how
anal people get with protecting stuff they build to use to make stuff
that matters. :-)

You can get a dining
room table anywhere, but a really good workbench?

See, that's the problem. We're supposed to build the dining room table.

They're only found once or
twice in a lifetime and for some, they never get to experience the joys of a
truly beautiful work bench.

Found? I thought we were building it?

--

-MIKE-