Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default I never throw anything away

Robert Green wrote:
Anyway, our big concern now is what are of the US (or maybe even
outside the US) meets our needs and desires and isn't going to turn
into a "tax the property owners to death" state because of the
projected shortfalls in local government revenues. She wants to be
near an area with good skiing within driving range (mostly because
flying is now such a hassle) and I want to live in a climate like San
Diego. So far, it's been a tough search.

central az above the rim. mild winters, warm but not hot summers, driving to
ski is 2-3 hours north, beach in mexico is 5 hours away south, san diego is
7 hours away west, and you're not in kalifornia.