Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default I never throw anything away

harry wrote in news:6f05695c-cd7c-4412-9738-
:

On Nov 16, 11:02*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
*Some times it looks like my garage is cluttered but those old bolts et

can be used in other ways. *Do you never throw out stuff especially if

*
is has possible multiple use options? Guess it could be called part
saving. *Funny I save no electronic stuff with the exception of various
cables but find the connectors keep changing like UBS or firewall. *Sor

of makes recycling harder for sure.

--
Bill *S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Us hoarders are members of a world wide cult. We know if we throw
anything out, we'll need it the next day.
We are a generous lot. If someone wants something from our hoards,
they are welcome. All my neighbours have hoards. We all know what's
in one another's hoards. Often we don't have to buy nuthin'!
We never throw nuthin' out!
"Recycling" is old hat to us.

Then there's that piece of lumber you saved because you KNEW you would need
it some day...pull it out...and it's an inch short.