Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default I never throw anything away

On Nov 16, 7:09*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:02:54 -0500, Bill who putters

wrote:
Some times it looks like my garage is cluttered but those old bolts etc
can be used in other ways. *Do you never throw out stuff especially if *
is has possible multiple use options? Guess it could be called part
saving. *Funny I save no electronic stuff with the exception of various
cables but find the connectors keep changing like UBS or firewall. *Sort
of makes recycling harder for sure.

I have a problem throwing stuff away too. I have 2 sheds and a room in
the house that look like this too.

Your mission, find the Harley in this picture (1970 FLH)

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/garage.jpg

Is that a picture of Jack Kennedy on the wall (the ladder is pointing
at it)?

Mike