Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default I never throw anything away

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:02:54 -0500, Bill who putters
wrote:

Some times it looks like my garage is cluttered but those old bolts etc
can be used in other ways. Do you never throw out stuff especially if
is has possible multiple use options? Guess it could be called part
saving. Funny I save no electronic stuff with the exception of various
cables but find the connectors keep changing like UBS or firewall. Sort
of makes recycling harder for sure.

I have a problem throwing stuff away too. I have 2 sheds and a room in
the house that look like this too.

Your mission, find the Harley in this picture (1970 FLH)

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/garage.jpg

The rule at my shop is that if I throw it out, I will need it within 72
hours. And it doesn't matter that it's been sitting there for ten years or
not. And it happens every f time.

Steve