Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Denise - I have a degree in physics, I well understand how they work

Well you appear to think the pans have to be magnetic to work.
Shame that that's wrong geof.

Where did I say that, retard?

You didn't. I'll bet you cannot guess who said that they needed to be
magnetic. It was Dennis. See this quote from the "A few electrical
questions thread"

""
I bought one [induction hob], then discovered the pans were
non-magnetic so it was useless
without new pans.
I bought a £1.99 wok from asda and that worked really well..
until I tried full power and it got so hot in a couple of seconds the oil
caught fire.

I decided I wanted gas, its just better than electric for hobs.
"
That is a quote from Denise.

Denise cannot even remember the lies he tells.

Funny that.. nowhere in there does it say they have to be magnetic only
that they don't work because they are non-magnetic.
You should realise that there are different forms of magnetism.
You should also know that induction furnaces work with non ferrous
materials too so iron isn't actually a requirement for induction
heating either.

You ****ed up denise - just admit it

--
geoff