Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Clive George" wrote in message
news66dnZgWetFEcH_RnZ2dnUVZ8jConZ2d@brightview. co.uk...
On 16/11/2010 20:11, geoff wrote:

and against a Honda Fireblade? I don't think so

How do motorbike times on the ring compare to fast car ones? Nothing
to do with dennis, just wondering how much of a car you need to beat
a fireblade.

If geof is riding the bike you could do it in a transit van.

Not a hope, denise

As you know, I am used to positive driving

You're grasping at straws now, as you know you would have no chance

C'mon, then if you're up for it

If you can actually find your way to the Nurbergring and not get lost in
mittelfranken, I'll thrash the arse off you

Of course, you'll find some excuse, some reason to wheedle out because
you are a coward

well brave behind the anonymity of your computer, a **** scared little
runt in real life

and don't forget, it was you who put up the challenge

Lets set a date now, some time next summer would do fine

--
geoff