Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

In message , geoff
writes
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

Someone who gets TMH to buy the goods and then claims back the goods
is assisting TMH in avoiding registering for VAT..

Someone buying goods from me cannot possibly claim the VAT **** for
brains, because I'm not registered and don't have a VAT number.
Unless I use their cash to buy the goods in their name & give then=m
the VAT reciept - which is no different from them buying the goods

What has that got to do with what *I* said?
Are you geof in disguise? He can't read either.

It's geoff, you illiterate retard

exactly as in my sig below

who can't read ?

So, are you now going to admit you got the spelling wrong

A simple "yes" will suffice

--
geoff