Posted to rec.woodworking

Default One Man Saw - Red Green

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:50:21 -0600, Steve Barker
wrote:

On 11/15/2010 5:16 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:27:31 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I suppose some of you have seen this, but it's worth a rerun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRg8rJUXwQc

Cute concept, but...

Man, I had forgotten just how bad TV had gotten. Laughtracks, silly
noises, 500 channels of noise, and 27-minutes/hour of commercials.
What's to like?

what's to like?? the fact that the shows are funny and entertaining.

One mind-decay point proven for me! bseg

sometimes even educational (myth busters) don't like commercials??
Then get a fukkin dvr and learn to use it.

I gave up a DVR and 160 channels (I do miss the commercial-free music
channels, but they raped that, too, by killing the jazz/blues fusion
station.) for the peace, tranquility, and far higher intelligence of
books once again. It's not worth looking back. I'm getting more of
my projects done now, too.

--
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
-- J. K. Rowling