Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track toinequality....

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Steve B" on Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:36:58

"Don Foreman" wrote

I don't smoke anymore, but it still ****es me off to see smokers
having to shiver "off campus" of some facilities to grab a smoke when
it's skatey-eight below freakin' zero.

I don't smoke any more, either. And I don't mind one whit seeing them out
there, because I don't have to smell that crap, and immediately have trouble
breathing and get angina. I wish they would ban public smoking, as even at
the golf course, you can get a good whiff of someone on the next fairway
smoking a fat dog turd filled cigar.

I think we should just treat nicotine as the drug it is, and
criminalize the production of it. We could still allow small amounts
for personal consumption, but not for trafficking.

A lot of smokers would quit if they had to grow it, harvest it, dry
it, strip it, cut it up and roll their own. Let them come face to face
with Tobbaco Worms and they would run, screaming.

enough left over to pay them.