Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Joes Deck after

On 11/15/2010 8:36 AM, jloomis wrote:
Quite a nice deck and I do like the overhead protection.
I have built with trex or the composite deck also. I see you have the 4x4
enclosures and caps and rails.
Quite a job.
I do like the straw bale house!
Now that is very nice.......

Thanks ... I've built a lot of houses, but that was my first straw bale
wall house. Since I've done that one I've actually turned down another
opportunity to build one ... didn't agree with the architects way of
doing things.

The stars would have to line up just right for me to do it again, so
it'd have to be my way, or no thanks. Liability is just too big an issue
for a GC in "alternative construction", besides, if its "green", get out
the checkbook.

I thought then addition of the deck on this one really spruced up the
exterior ... they're much prettier houses on the inside than the outside.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010