Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Joes Deck after

The deck was torn down and rebuilt. It raps around the residence and has
another set of stairs in the back.
Redwood deck construction with pressure treated undercarriage.
jloomisconstruction.com

Attached Thumbnails
Joes Deck after-joes-deck-after-2-imgp1710-jpg  Joes Deck after-joes-deck-after-imgp1709-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You sure have a big DECK!

A little more on that,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz82fjXqFQ4

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/14/2010 6:39 PM, jloomis wrote:
The deck was torn down and rebuilt. It raps around the residence and has
another set of stairs in the back.
Redwood deck construction with pressure treated undercarriage.
jloomisconstruction.com

My deck is bigger than you're deck!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/karlcail...Dfivea3faslAE#

Just kidding ... this is an 800sf+ one I designed (with SketchUp no
less) and had my framing crew build onto a straw bale wall house last
year about this time.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Quite a nice deck and I do like the overhead protection.
I have built with trex or the composite deck also. I see you have the 4x4
enclosures and caps and rails.
Quite a job.
I do like the straw bale house!
Now that is very nice.......
john
"Swingman" wrote in message
On 11/14/2010 6:39 PM, jloomis wrote:
The deck was torn down and rebuilt. It raps around the residence and has
another set of stairs in the back.
Redwood deck construction with pressure treated undercarriage.
jloomisconstruction.com

My deck is bigger than you're deck!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/karlcail...Dfivea3faslAE#

Just kidding ... this is an 800sf+ one I designed (with SketchUp no less)
and had my framing crew build onto a straw bale wall house last year about
this time.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/15/2010 8:36 AM, jloomis wrote:
Quite a nice deck and I do like the overhead protection.
I have built with trex or the composite deck also. I see you have the 4x4
enclosures and caps and rails.
Quite a job.
I do like the straw bale house!
Now that is very nice.......

Thanks ... I've built a lot of houses, but that was my first straw bale
wall house. Since I've done that one I've actually turned down another
opportunity to build one ... didn't agree with the architects way of
doing things.

The stars would have to line up just right for me to do it again, so
it'd have to be my way, or no thanks. Liability is just too big an issue
for a GC in "alternative construction", besides, if its "green", get out
the checkbook.

I thought then addition of the deck on this one really spruced up the
exterior ... they're much prettier houses on the inside than the outside.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010